Playing along with Lara at the Lazy Organizer -
1)I have a place for everything, but everything most definitely is not in its place.
2) I clip my keys to my purse strap so I will be less likely to lose them. A purse is much easier to find than keys.
3) I think my attention span is worse than Lara's. You can call me up and arrange to meet me at my house in say, a couple hours from now, and I won't be here. Not because I don't like you and was trying to stand you up, but because I completely and totally forgot.
4) I use this pill box to organize my pills. I only take 3 a day, but when you take them everyday it all seems to run together. I put all three in one compartment and can store 28 days worth at a time -I'm ready to travel! Of course, it helps if you actually remember to bring the thing with you.
5) I organize my kids' snacks so they can't pull a fast one on me.
6) I was a perpetual shoe-dropper. My usual stash was under the toe kick of the kitchen counter, but now I put them in these:
7) I have this OCD thing with my dishwasher. I like it loaded a 'certain' way. Even though I know the dishes will still get clean, I will go back and reload it that way.
8) I should not be allowed near a labeler
or masking tape and markers.
9) I organize my daughter's hair before she goes to bed (tangle prevention 101)
10) I put my plates, bowls, and plastic cups in a lower cupboard by the fridge. This makes it easy for them to put the dishes away, or get them out.
How about you? Do you have any weird organized/disorganized things about you?