Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Organize your snow gear

It's that time again. Time to pack up the beach towels; there'll be no more running through the sprinklers or swimming in the pool this year.
Time to bring up the snow clothes bin. I like to put a clothes pin on each set of gloves or mittens. I also put mittens on one end, scarves in the middle, and hats on the other end.

Then I put the snow pants on top and slide it into the cupboard under the laundry room sink.
Voila! Organized snow gear. The beach towels go down to the storage room to live in a similar bin until next Spring.

Want to see more Organizing Pics? Head over to the Lazy Organizer for GeMoOrgNo all this month.

2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I LOVE the cloths pin idea!

Thanks!

Come on over to my place for more GeMoOrgNo!!!

http://multi-taskingmommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i like the clothes pin idea too. who would had thought!