Monday, August 13, 2007

Crunchy Cabbage Chicken Salad

Crunchy Cabbage SaladHow did I do?

Elizabeth-W graciously put her recipe of Crunchy Cabbbage Salad up on her blog for me to try. I must have been living under a rock somewhere, because I've never eaten or even heard of this salad before. And that's just a little sad.

It tastes wonderful and was super fast and easy to prepare. Our family gives it 5 thumbs-up. The red grapes definitely complete this salad. I wouldn't change a thing except maybe to put the noodles on the side so that it keeps better for lunch the next day. It makes plenty of salad, so invite your friends over for a no-sweat meal.

Thanks again EW for putting this up, do you have any other recipes I should try? How about you people who are lurking (reading, but not commenting)? I love to try new recipes, so please - hook me up! Thanks.

Crunchy Ramen Cabbage Salad

2 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

We never have any left for the next day! :)
Thanks for the shout-out.

Mrs. O said...

Can I just sy again how delicious this is?