Monday, June 18, 2007

Ty's Tuesday Music Picks

For your listening and viewing entertainment:


A little pick me up, he loves the middle part.


An oldie but goodie, he loves the extended version when they crack up at the end.


This is about 100 times better on the cd (buy it!) He loves the beginning when they say Oh Yeah! and this clip just doesn't do it justice.



You have to watch this, you may be moved to tears.
An amazing talent - and Ty doesn't normally go for this sort of thing...

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

oh my goodness Corrie, I LOVE the last one. LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!! Tell Ty thank you. :-) I liked listening to his other favorites, too, but the last one did move me to tears! It is amazing!
\
sorry I missed you on IM yesterday! How is Ty doing today?

athena said...

i loved LOVED the last one too! thanks so much for sharing. is that a clip from a recent "america's got talent"?

Mrs. O said...

It's from "Britain's Got talent" - he ended up winning.

(Ty is doing well)

Montserrat said...

You were right. The last did bring me to tears. I always cry when I listen to beautiful music.