Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tyler Update

Ty has been at the children's hospital since Friday, and Mr. Triumph stayed with him until we traded places today.

When my mom and I brought him here, he knew what was going on. He complained loudly - which he hardly ever does. My mom thought it was the worst bawling out she's heard him give me. (Of course, it would be considered mild by any teenage standards, but relatively speaking, he was pretty ticked).

He settled down once we got in his room because I laid down by him. Eventually that wore off and I held him on my lap. He finally relaxed and was able to sleep.

He is doing well so far - no fevers or nausea and his heart still looks great. Thanks to everyone who keeps him in their prayers.

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

praying for you guys, Corrie!