Monday, December 10, 2007

A few of my favorite things (pics)

I saw this Meme at Kahri's place - Our Peculiar Life. It looked fun, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'd love to see your answers, let me know if you play.
All you have to do is type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and then pick an image from the first page of results.

Here's how mine went-
1. Age at next birthday...

2. place I'd like to travel...
3. favorite place... (sans alcohol and with a book)

4. favorite objects...

5. favorite food...

6. favorite color...
7. nickname...

8. place you were born...

6 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

Too cute!
Thanks for including some instructions ;)

Lammy said...

Cool!
I was born in Cali as well...
San Bernadino area (Riverside County).
Great Meme.

Anonymous said...

i had to do this one too. lots of fun!

Mrs. O said...

ew - I'll be looking for yours

lammy - and yours too

amber - yours was fun to see, we green lovin people have got to stick together

Millie said...

Were you born in Eureka? I lived up the road in Brookings for about 10 years.

Anonymous said...

Definitely doing this one on my blog. Love it! I'll try to pick some different images for the ones we share! Thanks for the "tag"!