Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Manic Monday!

The weekends can leave me feeling blah! I wonder if it is the day of rest between Friday and Monday?

Today, I fixed that feeling by spiffing up the house. What does "spiffing" entail?

a) 15 - minute pickup & put away

b) chore crew at the ready for
------living room
------family room
------kitchen
------dining room

c) commence sweeping, dusting, vaccuuming, dusting, defingerprinting the glass doors, dishes

d) the cherry on top: mopping and waxing the wood floor

I can't tell you the feeling I get when I look at a shiny floor, especially if it's mine!

I tried to take a picture (because it will last longer), but it just didn't do it justice. I'm afraid y'all will just have to come over to appreciate the shine. Better hurry.

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Could you PLEASE come to my house?

Elizabeth-W said...

I'm guessing it's gone already, right?
Getting to peace about that is something that took me a long time, and every now and then it drives me batty.

Mrs. O said...

lisa - I seem to clean better at someone else's house.

ew - parts of it have already succumbed (or should I say succrumbed?) but it still looks okay if you squint.